Website 4-Tell, inc.
4-Tell’s vision is to be the leader in smart technology that enables businesses to grow revenue through impactful and collaborative customer relationships. 4-Tell has built an innovative personalization and data analytics platform that enables merchants to build long-term relationships with customers and increase revenue.
Job Title: Account Executive
Reporting to: VP of Sales and Customer Success
4-Tell is looking for a talented applicant eager to support and contribute to our customer acquisition and revenue growth efforts. This is an entry to mid-level position that will be reporting to the VP of Sales and Customer Succes. As we are a start-up, this is a great opportunity to make impactful contributions early on.
We need aggressive, professional and capable individuals who are eager to learn about, work with and share innovative technologies.
This is a full-time position working onsite in the heart of downtown Portland, Oregon.
- Paid personal days and company holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan and medical benefits
- A fun office environment in a great location
- $100 monthly contribution toward transportation costs
- Identify potential customers to generate new business opportunities.
- Maintain broad knowledge of competitive markets and sales techniques.
- Coordinate with various groups within the company to meet sales target.
- Maintain documentation for customer accounts, customer contacts and new business opportunities.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships, qualifying potential and scheduling appointments.
- Develop and maintain productive customer relationships
- Identifying potential customers through cold calling, email and campaigns
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Work with sales team to prospect and close deals
- Report on prospecting performance and identifying potential optimizations
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrate a continued commitment to professionalism
- Highly effective verbal and written presentation skills, including an energetic, enthusiastic and compelling sales presence
- Business development and/or SaaS sales experience is valued but not required
- Comfortable working to meet a quota
- Proficient in online presentation and training services (GoToMeeting), CRM (Salesforce.com) and web reporting systems
- Background in SaaS and cloud-based software is a plus
- Excellent multi-tasker with proven ability to work as part of a fast-paced team
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively network and collaborate across all levels and organization
- Fast-paced team environment with office in Downtown PDX.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Willingness to take risks and openness to change.
- Extensive computer use; email intensive environment.
- Must be able to pass a background and reference check.
4-Tell Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. 4-Tell Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com