4-Tell’s vision is to be the leader in smart technology that enables businesses to grow revenue through impactful and collaborative customer relationships. 4-Tell has built an innovative personalization and data analytics platform that enables merchants to build long-term relationships with customers and increase revenue.
Job Title: QA Engineer
Reporting to: QA Manager
4-Tell is looking for a test engineer to help ensure outstanding quality of our product to our clients. This position is responsible both for testing new and old features as well as helping our team create new automation to check for defects as we quickly add to our growing suite of software. Our team is hard-working, dedicated and fun! Our stack includes many areas to learn and grow and a lot of room to bring your own ideas. We are looking for people willing to tackle areas they’ve never seen before and wear many different hats as needed. We strive to set realistic goals in our work and only ask for reasonable effort to get there. As we scale our business, we are looking for testers who are willing to scale the QA practice with it through smart automation and new ideas. Our software platform also is heavily tied to Microsoft Azure, so a willingness to learn some basic DevOps practices will be encouraged.
- Write test plans and test cases for new features and releases.
- Manually test web services and applications through multiple browsers and REST API calls.
- Regression test software before release.
- Write bug reports and test fixes.
- Develop Selenium tests for our application.
- Maintain automation and continuous integration tools.
- Participate in an Agile development process with the rest of the engineering team.
- Release software through Microsoft Azure.
Experience and Skills
- Required: 3+ years testing experience with web applications, writing bug reports and test plans.
- Bonus: 1-2 years writing Selenium automation
- Bonus: 1-2 years working on AWS, Azure or similar cloud platform
- Ability to step up and learn new technologies quicklyWilling to wear many different hats
- Fast-paced team environment with offices in Downtown PDX.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Willingness to take risks and openness to change.
- Must be able to pass a background and reference check.
4-Tell Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. 4-Tell Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com