Technical Customer Support Manager
Website 4-Tell, inc.
4-Tell’s vision is to be the leader in smart technology that enables businesses to grow revenue through impactful and collaborative customer relationships. 4-Tell has built an innovative personalization and data analytics platform that enables merchants to build long-term relationships with customers and increase revenue.
Job Title: Technical Customer Support Manager
Team: Customer Success
Reporting to: VP of Sales and Customer Success
4-Tell is looking for a Technical Customer Support Manager to deploy, support and monitor 4-Tell’s SaaS technology within our client base while constantly creating and seizing opportunities to upsell our clients. This role will involve back-office support as well as direct interface with clients.
The Technical Customer Support Manager is a highly detail-oriented, motivated self-starter, organized individual who, above everything else, has the ability to create and forge strong client relationships and clearly articulate/understand the complexities of technology solutions.
- Answer cases via ticketing system submitted by our users around implementation problems, technical issues and overall feedback
- Track support issue progress and support ticket management systems (Zendesk and others)
- Lead and execute technology implementation – and support – of high profile accounts
- Responsibilities will include demos, training and clear communication on how to resolve technical issues
- Correspondence with customers and partners through support calls, emails and potentially in person
- Accountable for IT integration projects. Accountability includes building the project plan, coordinating the plan to completion, and evaluating the success – on-time delivery, customer satisfaction, and so on – of the plan
- Understanding technical integration technologies so decisions can be made on project plan requirements
- Responsible for project plan documentation including development and updating, some development of use case specifications, as well as the storage and recordkeeping for future reference
- Ensure clients, vendors and internal resources are on-track with their requirements so the project plans remain on track
- Learning and understanding the entire 4-Tell Platform functionality
- As Sales/Marketing Department explore sales or relationships requiring integration project plan management, work with each Department to support sale closure
- Successfully nurture clients through onboarding and post-onboarding to solve client problems while continuing to create opportunities to sell additional 4-Tell offerings
- Establish and maintain productive relationships internally and externally
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+ years experience in customer support, preferably technology focused
- Excellent written and oral communication. Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across all levels and organizations.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- A natural aptitude for technology
- Very strong analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work with best practices
- Able to take on many roles in a growing and agile start-up environment
- Background in SaaS and cloud-based software is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce, Basecamp and Zendesk is highly preferred
- Excellent multi-tasker with a proven ability to work as part of a fast-paced team.
- Exceptional problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Fast-paced team environment with office in Downtown PDX.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Willingness to take risks and openness to change.
- Extensive computer use; email intensive environment.
- Must be able to pass a background and reference check.
4-Tell Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. 4-Tell Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org